which describes in detail the privacy practices that apply to our website services and your information.
The policy outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use our site, as well
as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision
about sharing personal information with us.
Information we capture
- We collect personal information when you buy from us or otherwise voluntarily provide such information.
We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other tools on our site to
provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
our website in order to improve the quality of our services to you.
- Our servers automatically record information when you visit our website, including your URL, IP address,
browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
What we use it for
- We are continuously improving our website to enhance your user experience.
- We use aggregated non-personal information to make improvements to our website. This means your data
is averaged with all other visitors so we cannot identify a particular person.
- We do not share your information with anyone else.
The choice is yours
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
some of our features or services may not function properly as a result.
- We partner with Google Analytics, a provider of website analytics technology, to understand how our
customers use our site.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let
you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
- If you have any concerns or questions at any time, our customer service and sales teams are here to help.
Visit the Contact Us page to submit your question.